Pre-K Martial Arts program every Monday and Wednesday at Next Generation Martial Arts
The goal of our Pre-K Martial Arts program is to build structure for young children to help them learn and grow beyond the mats. Our class structure looks to build focus, discipline, and respect. These charatcter traits will develop into healthy habits if consistently exercised. Consistency is key!
Parents, please rememeber we have kids comp sessions coming soon. Let us know at the front desk if your child is interested.
12.11.23 Next Generation Martial Arts Class Schedule
- 4:30pm Pre-K Martial Arts Class
- 5:30pm Kids Jiu Jitsu Classes
- 6:30pm Adult Jiu Jitsu Classes
- 6:30pm Adult Striking
- Dec 15th Adult Jiu Jitsu Promotions
- Dec 23rd - Jan 2nd closed for holiday
- Jan 3rd resume normal schedule